Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Time to start the next pregnancy blogging!

OK, so I am a little behind. Tim and I cycled again with the same doctors who helped us conceive Thomas. Our first positive pregnancy test was on July 23rd. Our due date is April 5, 2010, the day after Easter. We were happy to see heartbeats at the first ultrasound, but a little nervous since there were two babies!

First ultrasound

Three weeks later, we went in for our second ultrasound. Babies were both doing well, and looking very much like little gummy bears!

Second ultrasound

Our next ultrasound was a diagnostic test to measure the folds in the babies' necks. This is called an NT scan. Both babies did very well and combined with the bloodwork they did, our risk for genetic diseases is very small.



I decided to post updates about the pregnancy here on this old blog of mine, where I wrote about my pregnancy with Thomas, because I feel his CarePages website is really for him. I will probably still post here about my feelings, too, or whatever is on my mind.

But for now, it is nice to start blogging again about being pregnant!

By the way, I have added some links to blogs that I follow, mostly other women who have lost children, or who also traveled the long infertility road with me.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm so glad your back!!