I am finally getting around to posting pics from the 5th ultrasound I had which was on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving when I was 21 weeks and 1 day (21w1d). They double checked the full anatomy of each baby during the ultrasound scan. I also had the tech confirm they were girls, and there was no doubt! The babies had doubled in size from the previous scan, four weeks earlier. Baby A weighed 1 lb. 1 oz. and Baby B weighed 1 lb. 0 oz. which are both very good. Usually Baby B is larger than Baby A because Baby A is getting squashed and B has more room! Their heart rates were 141 and 147 beats per minute, respectively.
I also had a doctor's visit. My blood pressure is still nice and low, and I am finally starting to gain weight. My cervix was long and tight, which is always good news in a twin pregnancy.
I'm hoping you can click on this to enlarge it, but I'm not sure. Here is my latest collection of ultrasound pics and belly shot. Plus a neat diagram showing how babies look in the uterus at 20 weeks.
2 comments:
Love it! You look fabulous!!!
Those are great pictures. I am happy to read that everything is looking great and hope for many more uneventful ultrasounds.
Susi
Post a Comment